Web marketing manager
Seasoned web marketing manager that can create and drive the web customer experience for the Microsoft Security, Compliance and Security set of sites. This role will collaborate very closely with partners to lead the web strategy and ensure strategic execution of the mission and vision is successfully achieved. The ideal candidate must also possess strong communication, project management and teamwork skills and thrive in a fast-paced, deadline driven and high pressure environment.
- Build web site strategy and experience brief in coordination with assigned creative agency and project stakeholders
- Lead agency team on insights review, customer journey mapping and creative buildout of new site
- Work directly with development and operations teams on build-out, prioritization of tickets, clarification of all requirements, etc.
- Manage and communicate project status to v-team and web leadership teams
- Baseline web business reporting
- Set up and lead regular web business readouts to key stakeholders to ensure business, experience and operational goals are being tracked and met
- Develop actionable plan to improve the in-market performance of site/program
Demonstrated ability to:
- Develop a web strategy focused on delivering an excellent customer experience while also delivering against business goals
- Set up and manage a project roadmap through to execution of multiple phases, including managing a backlog
- Analyze data to understand trends and develop insights to drive business goals
- Partner with web production and development teams to deliver high quality web experiences
- Create communication material (email, decks) for executive reviews
- Communicate and collaborate effectively across multiple business teams. Comfortable interfacing with both ICs and Execs.
- Work independently and proactively address issues before they arise