Nayamode is seeking a Talent Manager to join our fast-growing team. For a candidate with passion for finding and building talent, this position promises the excitement of a fast-paced environment, comradery of a small team, plethora of experience in all aspects of marketing services and the satisfaction of making a difference. The ideal candidate must be highly motivated, organized, able to multi-task and most importantly, demand his/her job be fun and rewarding.
- Develop and execute a recruiting strategy to target and place employees in consulting assignments.
- Manage the hiring process through sourcing and interviewing candidates, offering and negotiating positions and onboarding new hires.
- Stay abreast of leading industry trends and recruiting best practices.
- Build and maintain subject matter expertise on target industries, clients and roles.
- Enter and track assignment and/or candidate data in Applicant Tracking Systems (ATS).
- Deploy, coach and develop consultants on assignment.
- Manage consultant facing SharePoint / Teams sites.
- Organize and run regular events for consultants, including mixers
- Create and publish monthly newsletters for consultant community
- Minimum of three years of experience recruiting mid- to senior-level candidates or relevant experience working in the marketing services industry.
- Excellent customer service, sales and relationship building skills.
- Highly organized, attentive to detail, with a positive “roll-up-your-sleeves” attitude
- A collaborative team player who can also work autonomously
- Fun, highly creative, and isn’t afraid to think outside the-box
- A strong work ethic motivated by results.
- Tech savvy and highly proficient in MS Office Suite, particularly PowerPoint and Excel
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing or related discipline.
Nice To Have:
Experience working with a marketing agency or consulting firm a plus