Sr. Program Manager
Microsoft Edge GTM Launch Readiness
- Provide the Modern Life, Search & Devices Microsoft Edge GTM team with ROB and launch management services. Responsible for project management of Edge launch marketing motions, growth initiatives, key events and disclosure moments.
- Collaborate closely with cross-functional teams including product marketing, integrated marketing, global advertising, PR, and engineering to make sure we land the right stories across all key channels.
- Accountable for driving ROB excellence, inclusive of Edge GTM shiproom and other v-team meetings: identify gaps, create and improve processes, document follow-up actions, manage status trackers, weekly reporting.
- Responsible for managing publication process of key marketing documents, ensuring product accuracy, CELA and Privacy review.
- Work with Product managers and marketing managers to define and produce consumer facing brand and feature level messaging, ensuring product accuracy.
- Track, manage and distribute visual assets and other key marketing deliverables to key stakeholders and field.
The successful candidate will have a solid marketing background with a broad range of marketing skills and previous experience at Microsoft as an FTE or vendor:
- Highly adaptive to changing priorities, different work styles; embrace growth mindset.
- Ability to work with ambiguity and uncertainty, proactively engaging and creating the conversations needed to gain clarity and results.
- Ability to easily transition from high level strategy to creative and detailed execution; strong attention to detail.
- Experience working across a range of teams that are both technical and non-technical – i.e. engineering, sales, marketing, business planning, research etc.
- Strong project management, organization, and time management/prioritization skills.
Excellent writing and interpersonal skills, with a keen ability to communicate technical information in a consumer-friendly way.