Project Manager, marketing campaigns
We are a fast-growing Modern Marketing agency that helps Fortune 500 clients successfully move their customers through the sales/marketing funnel. Founded over 10 years ago by a former Microsoft/Coca-Cola marketing exec, our credentials include being listed as:
- One of the Fastest growing companies in the Seattle area
- One of the most Philanthropic companies in the Seattle area
- Microsoft Gold Partner and Preferred supplier
We’re looking for a strategic, driven, passionate and people oriented leader to join our growing team to work with clients on their marketing campaigns. The right person will have:
- Experience on both the client and agency side – so a solid ‘service’ and ‘customer oriented’ mindset is key
- Background in communications and content development, specifically in the technology space
- Expertise with various CMSs/WCMs including SharePoint, SiteCore, WordPress, amongst others
- Ability to work with a distributed team of developers, writers, designers and PMs
- No problem dealing with multiple tasks and knowing what to prioritize and get stuff done!
Compensation is not limited and is based on growth and margin delivered by this person. This can be an exciting opportunity for the right person who wants to make an impact and wants to build personal equity – professionally and financially.
We are an equal opportunity employer. Our benefits include medical, 401k, “as needed” PTO and sick leave, reimbursement for vacation expenses, contribution to ‘giving’ agencies of your choice, reimbursement of health club membership and more. We care for our employees and want to build a ‘great place to work’.