Marketing Program Manager
We have a new opening for a Marketing Program Manager with Microsoft. This is a 20 hour a week project, supporting app store marketing that requires specific past experience working with app stores (Google Play or Apple Store).
- Drive App Store Marketing for the Word, Excel and PowerPoint apps (including keywords, screenshots, app description, and design) for Google Play and Apple App store
- Manage the process of updating app store metadata, including copy, screenshots, videos and other media.
- Develop tests and success metrics to better understand the impact of making app store changes in messaging, presentation, and metadata in various countries
- Follow through localization needs and legal reviews to help ensure timely readiness for App releases, launches, optimization tests per app per app store
- Report on rankings and overall app store health including downloads and chart rank
- Previous Microsoft experience and experience working with App Stores (Google Play or Apple App Store) is required
- 5-10 years experience in marketing or managing marketing programs
- Strong project/program management, verbal and written skills