Manager, Internal Comms role
We are looking for a communications pro to join our client’s Corporate Communications team who will partner with Executive Communications, PR, Social Media, IR, Brand, and the Marketing function.
They will work closely with execs and promote awareness and understanding of the company’s strategy and culture among the globally distributed workforce. They have a successful track record of forging cross-functional partnerships with HR, Strategy, Legal, Business Transformation, IT, Finance as well as with Product Groups and bring thought leadership and creativity to all internal communications initiatives.
They will help build client’s brand as an employer of choice both inside and outside the organization. Excellent written and verbal communication skills are a prerequisite. The candidate will have meticulous attention to detail and effectively understand various viewpoints to support the breadth of employee communications for client’s diverse, growing, global business.
- Promotes the company’s employee brand and employee value proposition, both within and outside the company
- Leads employee awareness, understanding and engagement with company strategy
- Directs engaging, creative content for internal communications’ global digital platforms
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- Experience balancing strategy with execution
- Skilled at demonstrating business impact and a master of balancing multiple stakeholders; Exhibits grace under pressure (live events!) and leads by example in delivering engaging employee All Hands and company meetings
- A can-do roll-up-the-sleeves approach combined with a strong teamwork focus and desire to raise the bar on everything you do
- Experience in coordinating presentation decks, video, graphic design
- Knowledge of enterprise technology
- Sensitivity towards non-US cultures and business practices resulting in the ability to collaborate and coordinate globally
- Experience in change management
- Bachelor’s Degree in Communications, Marketing, Journalism, or a related discipline preferred not required