Director, Strategic Accounts
Are you a go-getting, experienced business development executive with a strong Rolodex? Do you have experience working at, with or for large technology companies (experience at Microsoft would be a big plus) and/or do you have experience working at marketing agencies selling to technology customers? Do you have the experience in building strong sales pipelines through deep customer relationships, identifying new opportunities and closing them?
We’re a well-regarded and growing company in the marketing services space with a list of blue chip customers that would make anyone proud. Our new Director, Strategic Accounts will:
- Drive our sales growth with existing and new clients
- Deepen our engagements and broaden our service offerings with existing clients
- Identify, find and build relationships with new clients across multiple geographies
- Be responsible for customer satisfaction at all levels
- Work closely with the operations/execution team to deliver superior results
You’ll be part of the management team in a fun environment with growth ambitions. Come and join us in this exciting journey.
Compensation will be a combination of salary, benefits, sales linked bonus/commissions.